SITEREM: your environmental solution for ground, water and air pollution.
You’re a business, a private individual or a public authority:
- You’re selling or buying a plot of land
- Your land has been polluted (by heating oil, waste, industrial activity etc.)
- You’re terminating a potentially polluting industrial or commercial activity
- You would like to use a polluted industrial plot for a different purpose (housing, offices etc.)
- Pollution has been observed on your land and you need to clean it up
- You have a real estate project on a potentially polluted plot
- You would like to assess the impact of your project on the environment
- You need to respond to the requirements of the European IED directive
SITEREM is committed to working with you to offer a comprehensive service: from developing to implementing the right solutions.
- The second version of the Codes Wallons de Bonnes Pratiques (CWBP, Walloon Codes of Best Practices) is published on January 30th 2015. It will be used from April 1st 2015.
- SITEREM SA has been ISO9001:2008 certified since September 2012
- The DAS has recently started awarding Certificats de contrôle du sol (CCS, Ground Control Certificates)